Question from Ben Leavitt


How can a “peer” advocate in their own community bring awareness of the ADA regarding architectural accessibility?


The peer advocate could be part of the disability commission if the town has one; could be a member of the planning board or could serve on other town or city boards and committees. Joining a local business association is also a good way to effect change.

Ben Leavitt