The monthly sessions cover a variety of ADA topics. They are 2:00-3:30PM EST and require pre-registration. Education credits/certificates are available for many of the sessions.
The audio conferences are archived on the website.
Here are some past workshops:
- ADA and GINA: Understanding the Rules When Employers Request Medical or Genetic Information?
- ADA and Law Enforcement : Understanding the Issues
- Everyone Into the Pool: Refresher on the requirements for swimming pool lifts
- Upcoming changes for federal contractors and subcontractors: Hiring and employing people with disabilities
- Athletic Opportunities for Students with Disabilities: Focus on Colleges and Universities
- Building Blocks for Accessible Health Care
- The Ins and Outs of Conducting a Self-Evaluation
For more information or to listen to the archived audio conferences go to dev.accessibilityonline.org/ada-audio/